Well, Spring is here (if you couldn't tell with the insane amounts of pollen!)
Here are some tips for getting your yard prepped and fresh for Springtime.
* Eliminate weeds. Spray and pull weeds in flower beds and other unwanted areas.
* Apply fertilizer and weed killer to grass as needed.
* Prep yard for mowing- pick up leaves, sticks, rocks, etc.
* Prune- cut away damaged branches from trees, bushes, shrubs, etc.
* Sharpen mower blades and mow.
* Mulch- Don't forget to add fertilizer to new plants first, then mulch flower beds.
* TIP: Did you know coffee grounds improve soil drainage, aeration and water retention? Most coffee shops give them away for free!